Early Achievers Day Care Policies and Procedures to Encourage Safety, Offer Open Communication, and Promote Diversity.
We understand that education and development are important, but we also know that nothing is more important than the safety, security and health of your child. Our Policies and Procedures encourage safety our children and staff, offer open communication, and promote diversity.
- Children are NEVER unattended
- Dinning, sleeping and bathroom areas are cleansed daily
- Caregivers wash hands after each diaper change
- The diapering and food prep areas are kept separate and scrubbed after each use
- Shoes are not permitted on carpeted areas
- Toys are sanitized
- Parents are required to keep sick children at home
- Staff is required to wash hands after feeding and changing
We encourage our parents to share their comments and concerns about our programs and staff. We also encourage our families to discuss any issues their children might be experiencing so we might be able to effectively meet their child's need. By sharing information, we can work together to meet your child’s needs and help us improve our programs.
Early Achievers Day Care does not discriminate against any family or individuals based on creed, religion, sexual preferences, color, race, cultural backgrounds, or disabilities. We strive to create an environment that truly reflects the lives our children, families, staff and community. We recognize, appreciate and respect the uniqueness of each child and their family. Our program help children to live cooperatively in a diverse world by:
- Fostering high self-esteem
- Providing positive experiences by exploring similarities and differences
- Encouraging respect of all cultures
- Interacting with people who are different